Part I: Personas
Amy Richardson is college student who is getting a degree in design. She wants to have a lead designer position a large company. However, she is looking for tools that can make her designs stand out from everyone else in her program and from other designers in the design field. On top of trying to pay for college and everything she needs in her life, she doesn’t want to pay much for extra design resources or tools and if there is a good payment option she will be willing to do so. Peter Adams is a high school student who is very onto design. He already knows that he wants to work on designs for live entertainment whether it’s music (i.e. concerts) or sports. However, he doesn’t have much opportunities from where he lives and is looking for connections in the design world as well as tools and resources to improve his design skills for free or not a lot of money since he doesn’t have much money to begin with. These personas help me to target the appropriate audience because it gets me into the mindset of those who I want to geer the content to in order to create the right kinds of content and how to do so that is captivating and successful.
Part II: Micro-Moments
- I want to know how to get a great design job.
- I want to go to design conventions to make connections with other designers in the field.
- I want to do designs that are impactful to the world.
- I want to buy helpful design resources that can further my career.
- I want to know more about the design field.
- I want to go to a good design college.
- I want to do a good job in designs to have a great career.
- I want to buy design resources at a good and fair price.
My personas would be asking these questions because they want to be able to have a great design career where they are able to have the proper tools and skills to do it all. AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) will answer these questions by posting about opportunities, skills, tools, resources, and anything else that can further a design career that is different they anything else that has been poster out there before. Also, by posting links that can also help future designers and offer really good payment plans, discounts, and any sales going on.